FIFTH BI-WEEKLY REPORT OF TEACHING PRACTICE PHASE I
THIRD SEMESTER FIFTH BI-WEEKLY REPORT OF TEACHING PRACTICE
28th September 2025- 4th October 2025
28th September 2025 (Monday):
Reached school by 9:40 a.m. Assisted in re-test monitoring and answer sheet correction. Handled an English class on “Prepositions” in VIII C using PPT, charts, and activity cards. Students actively participated, and learning objectives were achieved.
3rd October 2025 ( Friday):
Taught “Engine Trouble” for VII C and VIII C, integrating PPT and activities like JAM and letter writing. Conducted awareness sessions on solid and liquid waste management and coordinated poster and caption writing activities. Gandhidarshan observance and sociometry test were also held.
4th October 2025 ( Saturday):
Handled two sessions on “Engine Trouble” in VIII C using ICT tools, visuals, and discussions. Presented innovative work on “Little Things Matter” through an AI-based animated video, which students enjoyed. Assisted with mid-day meal and observed the NSS mini-camp activities.
Overall Reflection:
The week was productive, combining effective teaching, creativity, and school participation. ICT tools and interactive strategies enhanced comprehension and engagement in “Engine Trouble” and “Prepositions.” Co-curricular events like waste management awareness, Gandhidarshan observance, and NSS activities enriched the experience. The week strengthened my teaching, organization, and communication skills, making it both rewarding and meaningful.
WEEKLY REPORT 10
6th October 2025 - Monday
# Forty - first Day of Teaching Practice Phase I
I reached the school campus by 9:40 a.m and signed the attendance register. Today, I conducted an achievement test for VIII C students by utilizing some time from the first and second periods. The test carried 25 marks ( a 60 minutes exam)and was aimed at assessing the students’ understanding of the lessons covered during the teaching practice.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3Ti7R5YVFWuaP9T52VaEtm6nvKHxnSs/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=112125998935435809219&rtpof=true&sd=true
In the afternoon, I assisted in serving meals to the students as part of the mid-day meal programme. The school dispersed by 4:00 p.m. After signing the attendance register, we left the school campus.
🌟 Reflections on the Forty-first day
Today, I conducted an achievement test for class VIII C to check their understanding of the lessons. In the afternoon, I helped in serving the mid-day meal. It was a useful and fulfilling day.
7th October 2025 - Monday
#Forty- second Day of Teaching Practice Phase I
Today, I reached the school by 9:05 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the fifth period, I had a session with the VIII C students, where I distributed the answer sheets of achievement test . I clarified their doubts and discussed the questions they got wrong. I also refreshed the chapter “Engine Trouble” that we had been dealing with.
In the afternoon, I assisted in distributing the mid-day. A checklist of co-curricular activities was distributed to the students to record, monitor, or assess their participation in co-curricular activities. The day concluded by 4:10 p.m., after which we signed the attendance register and left the school.
🌟Reflections on the Forty- second day
Today was a productive day. I distributed the achievement test answer sheets to class VIII C, clarified their doubts, and revised the chapter “Engine Trouble" and also gave checklist to assess their participation in co- curricular activities. In the afternoon, I helped in distributing the mid-day meal. The day ended smoothly and gave me a sense of satisfaction as a trainee teacher.
8th October 2025 - Monday
# Forty- third Day of Teaching Practice Phase I
Today marked the last day of our teaching practice. I reached the school by 9:15 a.m. and signed the attendance register. During the third period, I spent time mingling with the students, taking photos with them, and receiving their heartfelt farewell.
They gave me a small token of love, which deeply touched me. It was an emotional and memorable moment as we shared our happiness and gratitude with each other.
In the seventh period, I took the students for PT. They thoroughly enjoyed expressing their creativity, playing, and taking photos together. The atmosphere was filled with joy, laughter, and fond memories.
In the afternoon, I helped with the midday meal distribution along with the main cook and the helper. They were very kind and affectionate, especially since it was our last day. They expressed their sadness about our departure and asked when we would return, which was very heartwarming. We also distributed sweets to our the students and teachers of both the upper primary and high school sections. Everyone shared blessings and smiles, making it a truly beautiful day.
As the day came to an end, we signed the attendance register and left the campus by 4:10 p.m.
🌟Reflections on the Forty- third day
It was an unforgettable day filled with love, warmth, and gratitude. I will always cherish the memories and experiences I gained throughout this teaching practice.







Comments
Post a Comment