FIFTH WEEKLY REPORT OF TEACHING PRACTICE PHASE II

 FOURTH SEMESTER FIFTH WEEKLY REPORT OF TEACHING PRACTICE 

16th December 2025 - Tuesday  

#Seventeenth Day of Teaching Practice Phase II

17th December 2025 - Wednesday 

   #Eighteenth Day of Teaching Practice Phase II

18th December 2025 - Thursday

#Nineteenth Day of Teaching Practice Phase II

On 16th, 17th, and 18th December, I reached the school by 9:35 a.m. On all three days, Christmas examinations were conducted for the entire school. After reaching the school, I signed the attendance register in the morning and also at the time of departure each day.

On the first day, I was assigned invigilation duty in the High School (HS) class. On the remaining days, I assisted the teachers in various examination-related duties, such as maintaining discipline and helping with the smooth conduct of the examinations. This was my first experience of assisting in an official school examination, which helped me understand examination procedures and responsibilities.

The high school examinations were conducted in the afternoon session. During interaction, eighth standard students shared that the English examination ( conducted on December 11) was manageable and satisfactory for them. 

🌟Reflections on these days

Overall, these days provided me with valuable exposure to the administrative and supervisory aspects of school examinations and enhanced my sense of responsibility as a prospective teacher.




Comments

Popular Posts